At any given time, we may have over 2,400 students in our program. We believe it is the customers’ responsibility to make themselves aware of our policies when enrolling their child. Questions and clarification can be requested at any time. In order to keep our business running smoothly, we ask that all customers adhere to and abide by our policies. Please do not ask for exceptions.
- Please, it is the customer’s responsibility to know the student’s lesson number. If in doubt, please ask at the front desk. Please check our list of students on lesson #6, 7 and 8 (located on the pool entry gate in Pacific Beach and on the window over the sign-in counter in San Marcos).
- To enable us to schedule ahead, you must pay in advance of each series – ON OR BEFORE LESSON #6. Otherwise, we assume the student is discontinuing on lesson #8 and they will be removed from the schedule. Please let the desk (not the instructor) know as early in your series as possible whether you are continuing for another series or taking a break at the conclusion of your current series.
- One (1) makeup per series of eight (8) lessons. No makeups for prorated lessons. Makeups are Fridays and Saturdays
by appointment. There are no cancellations once a makeup appointment has been confirmed. Makeups and any unused lessons are good for one year from the date of your last lesson.
- For the health and safety of everyone, all students under the age of four (4) must wear two (2) snug-fitting swim diapers. No disposables. Absolutely no exceptions!
- Please sign in at the front desk before each swim lesson.
- Absolutely no refunds.
- Food is not allowed on the premises.
- Please call our office prior to each absence. You may save any remaining lessons by removing the student from
the schedule at any time with prior notice. There is no guarantee of same schedule or same instructor when rescheduling.
- Parents are responsible for maintaining physical contact with their child if the child cannot remain on the teaching bench or play steps safely between turns.
THIS POLICY LIST WILL HOPEFULLY ELIMINATE ANY CONFUSION AND ALLOW US TO OPERATE MORE EFFICIENTLY WHILE CONTINUING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A QUALITY SERVICE.